Kind Designs

Kind Designs
Fabulous fingerplates

Monday 30 April 2012

A Devon holiday!

Well, I started this blog with all good intentions to update it regularly, but it turns out life is far too manic to actually carry out that threat! However I do intend to contribute as often as I can, so don't give up on me!
We had a lovely Easter holidays in sunny (sometimes) Devon - an Easter Sunday/birthday lunch at our house, followed by an energetic game of cricket, where the combined age of participants totalled 325 years! And none of us out for a duck!
We utilised our National Trust membership by visiting lots of properties and participating in their Easter Egg hunts, which brings out the competitive side of our children! We also met some very dear friends who we don't get to see often enough and tried to catch up a year's events in 5 hours! Turns out it's not possible! Counting down to the next reunion already!
Take a look below at various shots of our 'downtime':





Now down to business. In my last post, I promised you news of my latest Kind Designs products - well, they've all been sent to the web designer today, so I'm hoping it'll all be live in the next week or two. There are a couple of photographs outstanding, which I'm hoping to get creative with at the end of this week - fingers crossed for some brighter weather to do the job of the studio lights for me! Then I will showcase them on this very blog!
Kitchen update: tiling is nearly finished, units are all in - we are nearing completion!


No comments:

Post a Comment